American Idol XIII: Top 6 Song Spoilers
We’re going into this week’s competition with a li’l bit o’ Country and a li’l bit of Rock & Roll. Yes folks! This week, with so much more time to kill than ever this season, we will be served with not one, but two solo performances from our Top 6 Idols. Hey, it’s better than sporadic appearances of public figures who barely have anything to do with the music. So what will the remaining finalists sing this week?
The final set list is as follows:
- Country: Carrie Underwood’s “So Small” (previously covered by Matt Giraud)
- Rock: Heart’s “Barracuda” (never performed on Idol)
- Country: Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind” (previously covered by Fantasia Barrino, Anoop Desai and Scotty McCreery)
- Rock: Neon Trees’ “Animal” (never performed on Idol)
- Country: Carrie Underwood’s “Undo It” (never performed on Idol)
- Rock: The Black Crowes’ “Sting Me” (never performed on Idol)
- Country: Zac Brown Band’s “Whatever It Is” (never performed on Idol)
- Rock: The Guess Who’s “American Woman” (previously covered by Tyler Grady)
- Country: Dolly Parton’s “Jolene” (previously covered by Brooke White and Alexis Grace)
- Rock: Jefferson Airplane’s “Somebody to Love” (never performed on Idol)
- Country: Shania Twain’s “You’re Still the One” (previously covered by Lee DeWyze)
- Rock: Imagine Dragons’ “It’s Time” (never performed on Idol)”
I will be back for a few quick thoughts on these song choices, so hit CTRL +D and come back in a little while.